Friday, April 13, 2012

Laugh Out Loud

"  Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion.  I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."  Kurt Vonnegut

No doubt about it, laughing out loud does a body good! It lowers blood pressure, increases oxygenation to the body and just plain makes me feel good.  Humor is one of my favorite ways of de-stressing.  Sometimes I can see the humor in my situation, sometimes not.  I make it a point to find at least one humorous episode or happening in my day.   When all else  fails,  I turn to some old favorites to cheer me up.  

The Muppet Show was always a favorite in our house.  It was on television during the years when my children were young.  It was probably the most sophisticated TV show ever developed for a young audience. The children loved it, and so did we.  Here's a favorite  clip, guaranteed to grab a belly laugh or two.   Enjoy the  The Swedish Chef



Today's take-away -  Isn't the internet great?  I can pull up just about ANYTHING in two seconds, even a belly laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...